Friday, February 10, 2006

God Loves Me

Last night when I parked in the garage below my building and got out the Coldplay song "Talk" had just come on. I wanted to stay and listen but I had some things to do so I had reluctantly turned off the radio and headed up. Besides, I have the cd. But later when I went to play it I couldn't find my X&Y cd. I felt a little blue. Then when I turned on the car radio this morning the first thing I heard was Coldplay singing "Talk."

God does love me!

On a not even really tangentially related news I am madly in love with the Train song Cab. It's a bittersweet song...

The days are better, the nights are still so lonely. Sometimes I think I'm the only cab on the road.

And yet it somehow makes me smile. I don't know if it's the piano or the orchestra which you don't find that often in a lot of rock songs (and yes I have heard Bohemian Rhapsody.)

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.

Yes, blogging can definitely be considered my new hobby. I find myself wanting to write - important things, inconsequential things, anything and everything - all the time. But it's sort of a secret hobby, one that I do not and have no intention of sharing with anyone I know. This is my secret garden.

2 Comments:

Blogger beefdrop said...

Thanks for letting me be a part of your secret. Now I feel special too.

2/10/2006 11:41 AM  
Blogger zozogy said...

i like secret gardens 2, im not 2 big on cold play but i think i get it..

2/10/2006 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home