Monday, February 13, 2006

McDonald's Drive-Thru

"Yes, hi. I will have the spicy chicken sandwich please."

"Just the sandwich or the meal?"

"Just the sandwich."

"The fries and drinks are free from 11 am to 2 pm."

"Oh, okay. Well, in that case I will have a small drink. Diet coke, no ice."

"It come with medium fries and drink."

"That’s okay. I don’t want the fries and I will just take a small drink."

"So you no want the free value? Just the sandwich and drink?"

"Um, no. I want the free value but just hold the fries and give me a small drink instead of medium."

"It come with medium fries and drink."

"Right. Well, can you substitute the medium drink for a small one?"

"You no want the free value?"

"Yes, just sub ..... Yes, yes, I do. You know what? I was mistaken. I very much want the free value. Medium fries and medium diet coke with no ice please."

"One spicy chicken meal with diet coke no ice. Thank you. Pull up to the window please."

Whew!

2 Comments:

Blogger Coloratura said...

Funny. Just for fun, you could do what me and my friend Bob used to do... pull up to the Burger King drive-through, any time of day will do but late at night seems to be optimal, and insist on ordering a Big Mac. Or the Happy Meal. Next time, go to McDonald's, etc. It's fun. I think it's more fun when you're stoned, which we were at the time.

These days I'm all about the slow food. But I kind of miss french fries...

2/13/2006 4:51 PM  
Blogger cherchezlafemme said...

Too funny! Poor BK workers.

2/14/2006 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home