Thursday, March 09, 2006

A Word

To anyone reading this blog, there are a few things you should know about me. In this blog, as in real life, when I come across an inappropriate comment or an offensive remark my tendency is to either ignore it or reply nicely in an attempt to deflect the tone. Not because I can't think of anything else to say but because by nature I am polite first. It's not encouragement to post inappropriate comments. I say this because I have had to delete a few comments lately that crossed the line. This blog is essentially my home in the cyberspace. I didn't create it to generate traffic, in search of my 15 minutes of internet fame or to finagle a book deal in some incredibly circuitous way. This is a glimpse into my life. A privileged glimpse if you will if you happen to be here by chance. If there are things you wouldn't say to a new neighbor you have never met in person you probably shouldn't say them here either. Please be respectful and courteous.

And to the majority of my readers who are already courteous and polite - thank you. I appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home